- 60+-Bed Hostel Resort in Koh Chang Ready for a New Owner
- ฿ 2,900,000
Thailand Trat Ko Chang District
- A 2 Million THB Limited Liability Company is included in this sale offer if required.
- 3 Full-Time Salaried
Licenses:The following licenses are included:
Average Monthly Electricity:
- ฿ 15,000
- Business Sale and Rent (Sub-Leasehold Premises). 16 Years Renewable (Commenced October 2013).
- ฿ 45,000 per month. Payable monthly in advance
- 2 Rai
- Livable Dwelling/s
- Unsealed Road/s
- Private Car Parking
- Private Motor Bike Parking
- Parking available in the nearby streets
- Stock may be valued at Cost Price at the time of settlement and transferred to the new owner at Cost Price, if required
- The owner or the owner's representative will assist in transitioning the business for a short period after settlement, if required
The Timber Bungalows are furnished with double beds and all come with wall fans and en-suite hot and cold bathrooms. The air-conditioned bungalows also have refrigerator, tea facilities, safe, wardrobe, table and flat screen TV and air-conditioning. Dormitories are also air-conditioned and have purpose built bunk beds with fitted lockers. The bar and reception is on the main 1st floor saloon and includes the reception and bar, with tables and chairs, wall fans, TV and BBQ area. The kitchen is partially fitted out with two accesses from both the bar and at the rear for deliveries. There are two rooms accommodating 5 people allocated for staff quarters.
Rent is 45,000 baht a month (paid monthly in advance). Rental increases of up to 5% every 3 years (next review is September 2016 for possible increase from October 2016)