- Profitable Restaurant and Guesthouse With a Top 2% TripAdvisor Rating
- ฿ 6,000,000
Thailand Bangkok Sathon Bangkok
- A 4 Million THB Limited Liability Company is included in this sale offer if required.
- 12 Full-Time Salaried
Licenses:The following licenses are included:
20 Tables.Seating for approximately 40 at:
- Standard Tables
- Al Fresco (Street/Terrace)
- 51 - 60%
Average Monthly Electricity:
- ฿ 20,000
Average Monthly Water:
- ฿ 1,000
- Business Sale and Rent (Leasehold Premises). 3 years with option to renew (Rolling Lease).
- ฿ 75,000 per month. Payable monthly in advance
- ฿ 225,000.
- Parking available in the nearby streets
- Parking available in nearby Hotel
- Stock at the time of settlement is Included in the asking price
- 7 Screen/s. ฿ 1,300 per month
- ฿ 0 per month
- The owner or the owner's representative will assist in transitioning the business for a short period after settlement, if required
The first-floor restaurant comprises a large, well-equipped kitchen (big enough for 5 staff and including a second food preparation area outside behind the main kitchen), table seating for 40 inside and out, a small bar, and two customer toilets. The double shop-house opens on two sides, but a sliding glass wall encloses half the space when it's time to turn on the air-conditioning. Specialized refrigerators for wine and desserts are on the restaurant floor.
The second floor houses two simply-furnished guest rooms with a shared bathroom with shower, a staff bedroom, and a storage area opening onto a large covered terrace. Currently used as a break and laundry area for live-in staff, it could be easily developed into a private dining area or outdoor bar. On the third floor are four more guest rooms and a full bathroom.
The business is consistently profitable. The restaurant serves breakfast, lunch and dinner every day but Tuesday to a mostly local Thai and expat clientele, but also drawing from the many guesthouses in the area. This includes significant takeaway orders, and their alliance with Food Panda delivery service. The owner has not secured a hotel license, so rooms are currently not advertised. During the high season, the occupancy rate approaches 80% from word of mouth and people walking the area in search of a clean but inexpensive room. A new owner could secure a license and advertise the rooms online to increase the occupancy rate year-round.
All up there are six guest rooms and one staff room. There is an I Pad with POS included as well as an Iphone which is currently used for the music system.
The business is offered as part of a THB 4 million registered company, the minimum required to apply for 2 work permits. The owner is willing to assist in transitioning the business, including teaching recipes to any new staff. Their online presence is currently limited to a Facebook page, so a new owner could develop this aspect to increase revenue.
This is an excellent opportunity for a couple looking for an up-and-running business that will be profitable from Day One!