- Turn-Key Food Kiosk in MBK Center Food Court
- ฿ 1,200,000
Thailand Bangkok Pathum Wan
- A 4 Million THB Limited Liability Company is included in this sale offer if required.
- 3 Full-Time Salaried
Average Monthly Electricity:
- ฿ 5,500
Average Monthly Water:
- ฿ 500
- Business Sale and Rent (Leasehold Premises). 3 years with option to renew (Rolling Lease).
- ฿ 112,000 per month. Payable monthly in advance
- ฿ 175,000.
- 3 Phase Power
- Use of mall car park is permitted
- Stock at the time of settlement is Included in the asking price
- The owner or the owner's representative will assist in transitioning the business for a short period after settlement, if required
Located on the 5th floor of MBK Shopping Mall – one of the best known malls in Bangkok. The food court provides international cuisine to attract expats, locals and tourists and has a seating capacity of around 500 diners. The Centre Management ensures there is no duplication of cuisine types in the food court, and they market it widely through online sites and social media. It is also reviewed favorably in Trip Advisor and other F&B websites. Seating, crockery and cutlery are provided by the mall.
This business is suitable for a person who wants to start up a turn-key business in Bangkok already established and already making money. Minimum rent for the shop is 112,000 baht a month or 30% of gross sales per month (whichever is the higher). There is also a Mall marketing fee of 2% of sales.